I really did have a different plan for today. I was going to take you and your sister to the German Texas Heritage Museum. They have lunch around noon where everyone speaks German and then they open up the museum for tours at one. That would put us back at the house around two thirty or three for your nap which you would need to be up from around three thirty for our swim lessons.
I actually did something similar with you on Tuesday when we went to see the movie at 12:30 and having done it once this week, I vowed, "never again." So, ix-nay on the German useum-may.
A lot of smaller museums seem to keep these one to four sorts of hours, actually. So I had to be creative.
Do you think it's reasonable to call a nursing home a "living museum"?
But I had a good time.
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment