Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's Hard to be Jack

Dear Jack,

Many children do not like wearing shoes. In fact, I would say that as far as shoes goes, most parents would say that their biggest problem is getting their child to keep them on.

I am sorry that I forgot that you are not most children today and expected you to take a barefoot picture.

But I do appreciate that after woefully calling for "shuice! shuice!" for a minute or two, you got over it and took at least one good picture (which I was able to splice into a good picture of your sister to get what I wanted) before retrieving your shoes and going about your business.

And once you had your shoes, you were happy as a clam and very cute.

Well, at least until it was time to leave the swings.

Life is hard when you are not quite two and your mama decides she must have red poppy pictures before nap time.

I'm sorry your morning was hard.

But I am so happy that I got the pictures I wanted.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment