Dear John,
During the Children's sermon this Sunday, you wandered over to the front pew and got out the attendance pad where members and guests are supposed to sign in. You turned to the first page where names are supposed to be written and loudly said, "That's my name!"
Then you turned to the next page. "That's my name!"
Then the next page. "That's my name!"
And the next page. And the next and the next. "That's my name!" "That's my name!" "That's my name!"
I know your dad, sitting in the back, head aching from his sinus infection, was not impressed and thought I should have shushed you after the first time, let alone the fifth or sixth.
But I couldn't. You know why don't you?
What's the name of our church?
And you were pointing right at the word "John" on every single page.
Love,
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment