You are about 20 months old right now and it is my new favorite age for you... starting to talk, about to express with gestures very well, showing a lot of personality... just a lot of fun.
How fun?
So fun that even this last week, while you were sick with a stomach bug, I found you charming.
There are many more examples than I have pictures to show, but this is my favorite. You have started to use your tools and tool bench after all... in conjunction with your new tea set, a cordless drill does look somewhat like something you would pour tea out of and so now you and your sister have been walking about the house, you with the drill, she with the hammer (because if it's funny when you use the drill it must be hysterical when she uses the hammer) and cups to provide fresh drinks for your dad and me. Charming. So very charming.
I love you a lot. I always have.
But today, I love you a little more.
Just because.
Love,
Mom
And I need everyone to know that I was willing to post that onesie picture because a) we weren't out in public and b) there were baby legs. :)
ReplyDeleteIt was an adorable onesie photo! Babylegs, boots, and color coordination. It had it all.
ReplyDeleteI was really frustrated during the few weeks surrounding Pemb's birth when I was too exhausted or immobile to take care of Pip as usual, because everyone kept putting him in onesies as clothes instead of underwear, when he has a whole closet full of cute things.
But that's besides the point, which is, Jack is so sweet and cute! I'm glad his personality is blooming so lovably.
He is at my favorite baby age. It was the age I watched in the church nursery for years. They have a complete personality at that age, yet still like to held sometimes like a baby.
ReplyDeleteAnd I think the onesie photo is quite adorable.