Back when I was in high school, your Aunt Dani and Uncle Mark bought me a big teddy bear for my birthday. My initials back then, if you called me "Becky" as they do, were "B.W." and apparently, there was a brand of beandip that Uncle Mark liked called "B.W. Beandip."
And that's how the bear got his name.
Beandip Bear has gone many places. He went with me to college and hung out in my dorm room. In the summer that I stayed with my Mema, he lived with her, too. He was with me in my first apartment and has had his adventures documented in a small book I made once.
Today, though, he went on his first adventure with you to your school for the Teddy Bear Picnic.
Love,
Mom
I love that Bean Dip is now a family tradition. So sweet that Jack loves him, too.
ReplyDeleteHe is a very good bear.
ReplyDelete