Friday, July 30, 2010

View From the Couch at Midnight

Dear Jack,

I would never take a picture of you and call it blackmail. I really wouldn't. So please don't think that's what this is.

I really just thought it was cute.

Yes, I know you will need that first haircut soon. But it doesn't look this bad unless you've been woken up by teething pain the middle of the night.

Also, I know you have a half Hitler mustache look going on there. It's from when you fell at Sea World. I bet that hurts, too and might be part of what kept you awake.

Mostly, though, I love the sleepy look on your face as you lay on the couch at midnight waiting for the Tylenol to kick in.

Sorry about the teething. And the hair. And the abrasion on your lip.

Sometimes it's hard to be Jack. I get that, really I do.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment