This is the second time in a month that I have had to wash Beandip Bear's shirt after you threw up on it.
I'm starting to wonder the causal relationship as you have not thrown up anywhere else.Do you think to yourself, "I feel sick, I need my comfy bear."
Or is it more of a belly flop onto the bear adding unneeded pressure to your little tummy?
Or is there something about Beandip Bear that is triggering an allergic reaction?
I kind of think it's the first or maybe the second, but Beandip is still getting a Borax bath tonight, just in case.
Sorry about taking your friend away.Love,
Mom
Awwww, that last photo is great!
ReplyDeleteVery adorable. Big Bear, Beandip's NC cousin, has featured extensively in Pip's play recently. I had to resew his back seam already. Good to know about the Borax just in case.
ReplyDeleteI hope Jack is not eating bear fur. Michael tried that a few months ago, but he was able to complain to us of fuzzy tongue. We helped him with cause and effect on that one, and he has largely laid aside the practice.
Yes, Borax + regular laundry detergent on the gentle cycle with cold water is safe enough for a stuffed bear, but with enough germ killing power for a mama bear.
ReplyDeleteAlso, before Sydney was born, Beandip was forced to endure this wash cycle and told if he fell apart, he was history because ten plus years worth of dust mites??? Yuck!
He chose to keep himself together.