I have a little bit of a mystery on my hands, and unfortunately, you are the only one who can clear things up.
This is how I left you this afternoon:

This is how you were when I came back a few minutes later to check on you:

Now, I have seen you inch along by pushing your feet into the blanket and I know you happily flail about with enough strength and gusto to flip yourself, so maybe you just rolled over for the first time. But any good investigator knows to check all the facts, and the fact is your sister was in the room with you at the time and may have been something of an accomplice to this rolling feat.
Since neither of you are forthcoming with information about the incident, the mystery may remain unsolved. Which irritates me because I want so badly to know whether or not to put this down in your baby book as the first time you rolled over (which I think it is) or to remind your sister to be careful of you (which she has always been).
In either case, your days of hanging out alone on my bed while I get ready in the mornings are officially over, just to be on the safe side.
Love,
Mom
P.S. Here's a video of you smiling. Since I wasn't able to capture the rolling over on film, I settled for making a video of your other latest accomplishment.
No comments:
Post a Comment