It was 100 degrees today. It has been 100 degrees or so for the last week or two. It will probably be 100 degrees a lot this summer. After all, we live in Texas.
I normally don't like the heat all that much, but like any born and bread Texan can stand it long enough to do the things I want to be doing. Your sister and dad are pretty much the same way.
You are the weak link in our family these days. Being only six weeks old, you aren't too good at regulating your body temperature, you don't have an easy way of saying, "hey, I'm hot," and you tend to need to be held, which makes a body even hotter.
So how in the world do we get to enjoy our backyard this summer?
A mister, an umbrella, an old kiddie pool, and a blanket your Nana made (with a towel underneath it for added cushioning) seemed to do the trick... for about twenty minutes or so anyway.Hope you enjoyed your time outside.
In between feedings, of course.
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment