Dear Jack,
Your dad and I just bought you a new tricycle. You had been wanting to ride your sister's bicycle every time we went out, and so this convertible model allows you to be strapped in and pushed at this time, and will let you pedal and run under your own power later.

You really, really loved it. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a single good picture of you on your trike because in order to take pictures, a mama has to stop pushing and that just made you mad.

Which I guess is just another way to show how very much you like your new toy.
Love,
Mom
Yay for the first tricycle! The only thing that's difficult with having actual seasons here is that winter means indoor play, which means stashing the tricycle out of sight for awhile. I think Pip will join in camaraderie as soon as this most recent relapse of winter weather passes by.
ReplyDelete