In addition to fish, cars, and trains, you are currently obsessed with ladybugs. Any beetle, really. You call them "bebos" which is I think your way of saying "beetle."
Your dad brought home some very fresh lettuce from HEB today and in between two of the leaves, I found a ladybug.
It has been a long time since I saw you that excited!
Your dad was a little afraid you would give yourself a stroke. I pointed out that this is the flip side of your little temper... it truly doesn't take much to make you angry.
But it also doesn't take much to put you over the edge with enthusiasm and joy.
A hour of ladybug watching and yelling "bebo" at the top of your lungs, though, has worn you out. You are asleep in your bed already and I'm just wondering how long it will take after you wake up tomorrow to remember that we have a house guest on the dining room table.
Love,
Mom
I know that you don't exactly have a garden, but if you ever find yourself in need of a higher ladybug population, they sell them online by the pound. They come hibernating, and you release them in the evening onto a bush that you have sprayed with a mixture of sprite or ginger ale and water. In reality, you would have to give away most of them to a gardener, though, because they will fly off to the nearest heavily planted area anyway. Just a thought if you want to do a ladybug release to please your little guy.
ReplyDelete