Sunday, June 28, 2009

Baptism

Dear Jack,

We had your baptism today. You won't remember it, but I hope you will grow to understand it, appreciate it, and, when the time comes, confirm it with your own profession of faith.

Love,
Mom





P.S. A whole lot of folks love you a lot and came from all sorts of far away places just to be present during this event. Even more folks love you a lot and weren't able to make it today. I am so grateful to each and every one of them... those present in person and those present in spirit.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the first picture! I'm so glad so much of your family came into town. I hope you all had a wonderful time visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both pictures. The first definitely needs a print to be hung somewhere. The second shows what a great surrounding of love he will grow up in.

    ReplyDelete