Today was your last day at Libby's. I sent you there today and yesterday so your sister and I could work on the whole potty training idea, but also so we could do some things that are hard to do while you are around.
Things like playing with tiny, very swallowable, chokeable pieces of plastic called legos.
I am certain that you will love legos when you are older. I think you might love them now. But they just aren't a good choice for you or your digestive tract.
I was planning on only having the legos out the two days you were at Libby's and then putting them away until next summer, but your sister and I had too much fun. So today, I spent the afternoon moving all of the legos into the play room, which is now off limits to you and stays "locked" while you are up and about.
It seemed really unfair to take away your play space without doing something for you in return, so I moved some other things around and put new (to you) toys in your room.
You thought that was pretty much the coolest thing ever. You went back and forth from the train table to the kitchen, putting plates and forks on the train table and trains and cars in the sink.I was glad the rearranging made you happy. Because you really can't have the legos. Sorry.
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment