Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Mundane Adventure

Dear Jack,

Your dad, your sister, you and I recently went to the Home Depot. I hadn't really thought of Home Depot as a kid place before, but going there on a family outing made me see it differently.

I saw an entire wall of fun textures for you to play with.

I saw rows and rows of colored cards for you to pick from, chew on, and play with.

I think, in short, that I may have seen the world from your perspective today.

Everything around you truly is an experience and an adventure, isn't it?

What a way to live.

What a way to learn.

I'm so glad to be with you on this journey. I can't wait to see what else we can find.

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. If it is an adventure it can't be mundane. Jack looked like it was an adventure and anything but mundane. Who would have thought Home Depot could be so fun?

    ReplyDelete