Dear Jack,
Your physicality amazes me. A month ago, you didn't even know how to sit yourself up without help and now you are crawling everywhere, sit up, lay down, and even pull up to a standing position at will.
I have also noticed that once you learn a new skill, it seems like you can't be bothered with the old ones any more. Now that you can stand, for example, no more sitting for you. You pull up on your toys and stand there, with one hand on the toy for balance and play for twenty minutes or so until your core muscles and legs just won't stand anymore.
It's cute and admirable, but I'm afraid it means walking will be just around the corner.
Slow down, sweet boy.
I'm still getting used to not finding you right where I left you.
Love,
Mom
P.S. Normally I hate the whole "and then we were better parents with our second child" nonsense, but I do think you should thank your sister for demonstrating beyond a shadow of a doubt for us that once a baby can pull up, crib mattresses should be lowered. No tumbling over the rail for you. Until you can climb better, anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment