I want you to know how much you have done for your grandma in the last few weeks. Even though you are a very little baby still, you were such a big help.
You see, when people lose a life that is dear to them, they like to have reminders of the preciousness of life, of the goodness of God's grace, and the promise of a future.
They also need a little joy.
Babies tend to provide all of that in one very adorable package.I am so glad you were here to be that baby for your grandmother. It was nice to know that even in her grief, you could bring a smile to her face.
Babies really are, as she says, the best medicine.
Love,
Mom
Wish he could be at my house every evening. That's when I tend to run very short on joy.
ReplyDeleteHe's up from nine to about midnight most nights. You can always call and listen to some baby giggles.
ReplyDelete