Tuesday, August 14, 2012

John and Mama Time

Dear John,


After seeing how hard July was for us all, I made some decisions about you and the heat.  Mostly, I swore I would never again have you out in it.  So, on the actual last day of summer (well, second to last), when Aunt Jennie Sue wanted to go to Sea World, I took you to daycare.  It was kinder to us all.

But I did have a special last day of summer outing with you at Rockin River... outside in the heat, but in the cool of the pool.
 We had a wonderful time.
Partly because it was just the two of us, and you do so much better one on one.  Partly because the water was nice and cool.
And if we are being honest, partly because I had had you at daycare for a week and was feeling quite refreshed myself!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment