Dear Jack,
You have been so sick lately. A double ear-infection is no joke, especially in the middle of the night when you can't sleep.
You tend to better during the day... at least according to your dad. You see, every time I leave him with you during the day, you start making a turn towards getting better, crawling around, playing happily, but as soon as you see your mama, you start with the pitiful crying as if you are barely hanging on.
I know this is driving your dad crazy. He thinks your playing around. I think you just need your mama.
And why not? I love you so much, sweet boy, and would happily hold you if that's what you need to feel better, now and even once you are well. After all, one day you will be a big tough boy who doesn't want his mama carrying him around in a Moby Wrap and I'll miss these days.
And so will you, I think.
Love,
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment