Dear Jack,
Your mobility astounds me. I was watching you in the playroom and realized that I should go get the video camera.
Your mobility astounds me. I was watching you in the playroom and realized that I should go get the video camera.
Otherwise I will never believe myself that you were rolling back and forth this easily at less than four months old.
I have to wonder if you are rolling around so well now, how soon will you crawl or even walk. Don't misunderstand my tone, here. Everyone agrees that early walkers are a challenge.
So keep on rolling, son. For many, many months. Learn some reasonableness. Then walk.
Love,
Mom
I have to wonder if you are rolling around so well now, how soon will you crawl or even walk. Don't misunderstand my tone, here. Everyone agrees that early walkers are a challenge.
So keep on rolling, son. For many, many months. Learn some reasonableness. Then walk.
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment