Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sleeping Through the Night

Dear Jack,

You slept through the night last night.

I know I should be excited that I got all that sleep, but the truth is that with you right beside me in the bed, waking to feed you really wasn't that big of a deal. So really, at 6AM, when I realized what had happened, I was just a little sad that we missed each other in the middle of the night.

Love,
Mom

3 comments:

  1. Now I see why there was a 6:39 am post on the Sunnybrook farm blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed the 3 month picture. He's so cute. That is a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes... the sleeping through the night and the happy waking at 6AM are directly correlated. I'm glad you like the 3 month picture. That's one of Jeremy's outfits he's wearing, by the way.

    ReplyDelete