Today was The Last Day of Summer.
I like to pack The Last Day of Summer with lots of fun activities, revisiting old favorites, and spending time with our friends before everyone has to go back to work or school.
I know you are still very little and all of the baby books say that quite literally I am all the stimulation you require... a mama's face, voice, and touch are really all you need to be entertained and enriched.
So, I guess, for you this day wasn't the most fun. The last three days that you spent sitting with me nursing through your three month growth spurt were so much better from your perspective.
But next summer, when you are old enough to ride the rides and not just sleep, I think you will appreciate that this tradition was started with your sister before you were born and will continue to be added to and enhanced as you get older and have your favorite places to revisit on The Last Day of Summer.Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment